From: owner-nfc at actwin_com [mailto:owner-nfc at actwin_com]On Behalf Of
mcclurg luke e
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 4:03 PM
To: NFC Discussions
Cc: mullican john
Subject: NFC: Nebraska Collecting Permit

I was recently awarded a Scientific Collecting Permit for Nebraska as
representative of the Native Fish Conservancy.  I can take several
different species including:

Plains Topminnow
Plains Killifish
Sacramento Perch
Iowa Darter
Johnny Darter
Orangethroat Darter
Orangspotted Sunfish
Common Shiner
Sand Shiner
Plains Minnow

I think there are a few others, but this is the bulk of the list.
These
specimens can be taken for educational purposes as well as for life
history/captive propagation studies.   I don't know where to start
looking
for them though, so if anyone who lives, knows people who live or has
spent time in Nebraska can give me some ideas, I would appreciate it.

Luke