Re: NFC: Filterless Tank Experiment: Utter Failure

Need more info, Chuck!  Please provide:

size of tank
number of fish
number and type of plants
amount of and type of light provided

For a filterless tank to work, it helps to observe the following
generalities:

Light fish load
LOTS of plants
2 to 4 watts of light per gallon - better 4 than 2
Feed the fish lightly
Larger tanks are generally more stable than smaller ones, but small tanks
are possible

Best,

Scott