Re: NFC: Re: Fw: Fishes of Wisconsin Reprinted

it will be updated...........

On Fri, 18 May 2001 14:20:41 -0500 "Bill Pennewell" <aquabp at optelnow_net> writes:
Hi Robert,

I have the 83' version. It is a great book! Is this reprint going to be updated? It would be very interesting to see how fish populations have changed in the state.

Thanks,
bp
----- Original Message -----
From: robert a rice
To: nfc at actwin_com
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 6:00 AM
Subject: NFC: Fw: Fishes of Wisconsin Reprinted

Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 22:51:43 -0500
Subject: Fishes of Wisconsin Reprinted

For those that missed the first release back in 1983, Fishes of Wisconsin by George Becker will be available again  in July of 2001 from the University of Wisconsin Press.  The 1064 page book covers 157 fishes found in Wisconsin and will be $100.00. The ISBN number is 0-299-08790-5

Robert Rice
NFC President  www.nativefish.org
check out our email list at nfc-owner at actwin_com
Visit out Adopt A Tank , Exotics Removal, and Breeders Club Programs at the website