Re: NFC: Exotic crayfish

Ummm....hate to disabuse you again, but ringneck pheasants were a fairly
large contributor in the decline of the native prairie chicken...pheasants
are parasite nesters.  Bass introduced to lakes that previously had no
equivilant large predator have decimated the native fish populations in
lakes I used to fish in in ND...as have those god-awful pike.  If you look
closer, most non-natives *DO* have an effect...it just isn't always obvious
especially to sportsman who only think about the niche they catch/shoot.

Glad we're slowing winning you over though ;)