Re: NFC: Exotic crayfish

Thats what exotics are russian roulette sure 9 times its ok but the 10th
time BANG !

I always explain it like this. Every place is a painting why are you
adding the beard ?

Robert Rice
NFC President  www.nativefish.org
check out our email list at nfc-owner at actwin_com
Visit out Adopt A Tank , Exotics Removal, and Breeders Club Programs at
the website