Re: NFC: Continuing my weird wild life day

I don't know about Canada geese (though everyone in my family still has
scars on their legs from my grandmother's nasty domestic geese...until
grandpa chopped their heads off & we ate 'em :) nothing like being a farm
girl!) but there are several cases of mute swans (a nasty non-native brought
in by well-meaning idiots 'cause they're so pretty) drowning swimmers who
came to close to their nests or young.

-kris

(oh, yes, harrassing a migratory bird *is* a federal offense, but if they
don't migrate, most of us have lost all respect for them)