Re: NFC: Water Moccassin attack....

Imagine the world in which a water moccasin lives.  If your not trying to
eat it, it's trying to eat you.  Darn right they're mean.  I caught
hundreds, if not thousands of snakes as a kid.  The very meanest snakes that
seemed to never take taming (aside from blue-racers) are ANY snake that
lives an/near the water.  They're all mean as sin...but I've never been
actually struck at or bitten unless the snake was cornered or I had it
trapped.  I walked right on top of three water moccasins just the other
day...they shot into the water so fast it was unbelievable.  They would
always much rather avoid confrontation.

I was one of those little bastard types at one time... :)
Larry