From: "Jeremy Goodson" <jgoodson at acropolis_com>
To: <robertrice at juno_com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 12:31:37 -0700
Subject: Blue spotted sunfish

Hi Robert, I found your name on the internet, on the "native fish wish
list".  I am interested in receiving and keeping 4 or 5 blue spotted
sunfish.  Are you still able to get these little fish?  If so, can you
ship
them to California and will you ship only 4 or five?  I have never
purchased
live fish in this manner, but I am very interested in keeping these
sunfish.
I hope you can fill me in on your purchasing protocol and that we can do
business.

Let me know what you think, if it is possible I would like to set
something
up soon.

Jeremy Goodson