Re: NFC: Water Moccassin attack....

I have had several unprovoked attacks by water
moccasins in fish houses in Fla, there was a cement
water trough under concrete holding vats and they were
often in them looking for fish that came out the
overflows.

In a years time there were several attacks among the
frequent sightings.

Moccasins are an aggressive snake.
jake
--- Kristine Weisbrod Massin <kwmprairie at hotmail_com>