Re: NFC: Water Moccassin attack....

umm... I hate to say this, but knowing boys, they hadn't by any chance been
poking it with a stick or throwing rocks at it before it got pissed, then
realized they were over their head and screamed for help?

Snakes can be unpredictable, but boys are little monsters (sorry, done a few
too many programs for Boy Scouts lately...if these kids are the most moral,
upstanding kids of the generation we're all dead when they grow up).  I am
glad that you saved them.

-kris