NFC: Continuing my weird wild life day

About 5 pm a hen turkey and her dozen babies made the stroll through the
creek in front of the house. Seemed normal and all together benign until
my evil 10 year old daughter said can I catch 1 ? After 40 requests and
thinking it would never happen I said yes and sure enough in 2 minutes
she had a baby poult and moma ran off deep into the woods...so I now have
a lil turkey attacking my cricket farm. Poltry starter is on the menu
tommorrow :)