NFC: out of control plants for the auction

okay, how big of bunches of the java moss should I save?...I never bought
it.  A couple strands were stuck to another plant I bought and it's taken
over despite being regularly added to my compost bin.

anyone be interested if I also threw in some coontail? (kindof like cabomba,
likes a lot of light, will float or you can shove the stems in the gravel.
The orangethroats love hanging out in it...they live top to bottom in the
180 gal where it's thick)

when is the next auction anyway?