Re: NFC: political debates....my turn to rant

computer meltdown this morning...not sure if this posted or not.

Thanks for the support guys.  I appreciate it.  I'm a little stressed right
now and pretty frustrated so am apt to get up in arms when I should just
shake my head and walk away.  Something about having four fulltime positions
condensed down into little ol' me (really, I'm only 5'3" :) ) while having
the workload increased instead of decreased that makes me a wee bit
intolerant of being told that my agency is a lazy money pit.  oh well, only
3 1/2 years to go...(sorry Wayne!)

-kris
(who must return to the grind after splurging on a whole 5 minute lunch
break while savoring her first fresh horseradish & roast beef sandwich of
the season)