Re: NFC: : political debates....my turn to rant

Fully Prepared wrote:

snip...

> Boo Radley, Saraland, Alabama*
> (*I bet neither of our august Senators, Shelby and
> Sessions, have read the Federalist Papers either. And
> both are totally ignorant on questions of the
> environment as well.)

I'll call your Shelby and Sessions bid, and easily win with a Boxer and
Feinstein -- both are also totally ignorant of both the environment and the
meaning of freedom. They are just more adept at destroying the latter. <G>

Wright

--
Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679  huntley1 at home_com

       "Strike any key to continue..."
            How? My stupid keyboard doesn't even have an "any" key!

Follow-Ups: References: