NFC: Projects.lies.conservation and NFC politics

This is my single greatest frustration in the NFC. In our 3 plus years of
exsistance do you know how many unsolicited reports of conservation
efforts like these I have recieved  ? The answer is less than 5 !

I  have pleaded begged, traded for and manipulated for grassroots reports
to put in the flier. Nothing we have supported from those people or
projects has produced much of anything  except for the odd AAT report.
Never even a word on the crystal darter project ($400 NFC Bucks) , Or the
School teacher in Washington state ($300 in equipment plus a 100 fish or
so) who promised  life histories (instead he never returned our emails)
or the dozens of folks who took fish for the breeders program only to
dissapear off the face of the earth. You remember the NFC provides fish
you provide life histories HAHAHA. Instead the NFC provides fish and they
provide a vapor trail.

We as an organization have been taken in by those who promise to be on
the NFC team when in fact the only team they are on is their own. How
about the NFC fishing page 2 plus years and the only conservation fishing
story I can Find is mine the original one.

That is like a shot on the gut ! Like I said commentators are plenty
fighters are few!

SO The question really is not why wont the mainstream press tell our
storys. Instead it is why we wont tell our stories in our own publication
?

Answer that and you win a door prize !

Robert Rice
NFC President  www.nativefish.org
check out our email list at nfc-owner at actwin_com
Visit out Adopt A Tank , Exotics Removal, and Breeders Club Programs at
the website