Re: NFC: political debates....my turn to rant

Yes Christine!!!!!!  You GO girl!!!  Damn right on!!!  For good or bad, we
wouldn't have what we have of our natural resources now if it weren't for
dedicated people like you.  I for one, though I may have differences of
opinion on some things and bitch and gripe about ignorant polilticians, am
damn glad there are folks like you out there willing to stand in the
breach and take the abuse for the cause.   Hopefully, once I've graduated
and gotten my degree, I can be one of them too.

Luke McClurg