Re: Planting ferns on corkboard? Was -> Re: NFC: Fw: a message from Robert Redford

Larry,

I humbly promise in the future to read posts more carefully before jumping
in...sorry, I blew right past the plexiglass part.  My entire post (at least
that portion that related to aquarium backgrounds)related, of course, to
glass aquariums.

Regards,

Scott