Re: NFC: Fw: a message from Robert Redford

OK, we've advanced the discussion to the kneejerk "I
hate Clinton" stage. This is always very important.
But more relevant to this list, is the current
administration a lot better for native fishes, and the
natural environment in general? Time is growing short
for many species and habitats, regardless of what
group you despise is allegedly driving SUVs to
Washington. At least that group isn't entirely
braindead.

Boo Radley, Saraland, Alabama