Re: NFC: Fw: a message from Robert Redford

robert a rice wrote:

> fwiw

Redford's message is so loaded with misinformation and emotional propaganda
that it makes me almost ashamed to think of myself as a conservationist. I
trust no one on this list will act on his emotional appeal without first
checking some facts.

Wright

--
Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679  huntley1 at home_com

       "Strike any key to continue..."
            How? My stupid keyboard doesn't even have an "any" key!

Follow-Ups: References: