Re: NFC: Mystery Sunfish

Thanks everyone. I guess it is a Crappie. I'll forgo counting the dorsal
spines and simply wait until it grows out a bit. Then it should be
eaisier to tell if it's balck or white. Besides he's still a little
spooked and goes into hiding whenever I get near the tank. I'm surprised
I was able to even get the pictures.

Ty