Re: NFC: gainesville collecting rip and BBQ ?

5/5 is the day................

352-337-9676 is the rsvp #

On Tue, 1 May 2001 20:34:01 -0400 "Jim Capelle"
<JCapelle at tampabay_rr.com> writes:
> Ok that what I thought may have happened.
> Hey what's the date that Robert is talking about going to Poe
> Springs?  I
> may have that weekend off.  If the lady hasn't already planned a
> dive or
> something for my birthday I can go.  JiM C.

Robert Rice
NFC President  www.nativefish.org
check out our email list at nfc-owner at actwin_com
Visit out Adopt A Tank , Exotics Removal, and Breeders Club Programs at
the website