Re: NFC: RE: NFC Chat?

I was going to the chats but for weeks and weeks no one else showed. I
assumed the newness had worn off and people had moved on. An ICQ chat is
probably the simplest way to see if people want to try it again..

On Sat, 28 Apr 2001 06:20:49 -0400 "Paul Sachs"
<deano at aquaculturestore_com> writes:
> The last chat we had was no longer being supported by HEAR ME, and
> stopped functioning.  However, we could set up a chat room in any
> number of supported "existing" sites/programs such as ICQ, or
> MSN...
>
> Thoughts anyone?
>
> (There are several chat programs available for our site - NFC, but
> most are pretty poor)
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> Sachs Systems Aquaculture
> 1185 Thompson Bailey Road
> St. Augustine FL  32084
>
> PHONE:  (904) 824 - 6308
> ICQ  :  4216428
> EMAIL:  Mailto:Deano at AquacultureStore_com
> web  :  http://www.AquacultureStore.com

Robert Rice
NFC President  www.nativefish.org
check out our email list at nfc-owner at actwin_com
Visit out Adopt A Tank , Exotics Removal, and Breeders Club Programs at
the website