From: "Larry" <lbn at iceprototyping_com>
To: <nfc at actwin_com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: NFC: TEST

Uh oh...you just opened a huge can of worms.  The reason I sent it was
because I sent two messages to this list with relevant fish and fish
breeding questions.  I had ZERO replies.  I was off of this list for a few
months and I know several knowledgeable people subscribe so I was surprised
not to see any replies.  The test however has received much more attention
and has been much less productive.

I attached a small message to the test in hopes of provoking a little mirth
for those who, like myself don't know why they read those 'stupid' test
messages.  Your response seems at face value offensive.  I hope you jest as
well.

Larry
  Better yet, why is there a propensity for people to send stupid test
  messages out?

  end
    ____^__
  ><,Darwin,>
  Joshua L. Wiegert
  NFC Lists Administrator                          JLW at pi_dune.net
  www.geocities.com/RainForest/Jungle/1680/        owner-nfc at actwin_com
  ICQ 69553561                                     AIM UID: Etheosoma
  Feel free to contact me by any of the above means for any reason.

  returns a list of other commands, or feel free to contact me at
  Owner-NFC at actwin_com.  All lists are @actwin.com. Come join us and chat
  about our native fishes, or visit http://www.nativefish.org!

-=-=