From: robert a rice
To: killietrader at listbot_com ; fwl at actwin_com ; dsgill at email_msn.com ; nfc at actwin_com ; NFCponds at actwin_com ; gpottern at rjgaCarolina_com
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 6:32 PM
Subject: NFC: Auction Update (man do I need to automate this :)

AUCTION STARTS  4/14/01 12 midnight EST and ends 4/20/01 5 PM EST

  The NFC's Simple Aquarium Society Style Auction.

The Rules:

1. Anyone who does not follow all state and federal laws and the NFC no release policy or is a deadbeat trader will be banned for life no exceptions!

2. Agree to Pay THE NFC A 30% of sale price (excluding postage) auction fee.

3. NFC members only may place ads.

If you agree to the rules you may place your ad with robertrice at juno_com for posting and or review and we will take it from there. All legal plants/fishes/animals/dry goods are allowed in this auction. Your ad MUST state a box size (15 shiners as an example) and include shipping info. I.E. does the bid price include shipping? How shipped etc.

Bid  via email to robertrice at juno_com or nfc at actwin_com

Disclaimer: All participants are expected to follow all state/federal laws and the NFC takes no responsibility for trader’s actions. All participants promise to follow a NO release policy under any conditions. The NFC is only the Auctioneer and not the broker/owner/trader of any items on this Auction forum. All parties agree to hold the NFC faultless for any illegalities or disputes.

100% To the NFC ITEMS!

From Jake Levi: jlevi_us at yahoo_com ALL PROCEEDS TO NFC

Minimum bid $8 ea , six copies available plus shipping.

North American Native Fishes

By David M Schleser

Published by BARRONS, 170pages

119 photos, plus illustrations good basic overview of Native Fish keeping in aquariums, setting up tanks, families, geographic distributions, collecting, fish care and 90+ pages on the most 80 species of common and popular natives for home aquaria. Would be a good book to go with the "Adopt a Tank' program.

Bid on book

1  Ric Reifel rireifel at qwest_net $12

2        John Donovan  email address twofishe at aol_com         $8

3          Scott Tetzlaff    $10

4

5

6

From: Sachs Systems Aquaculture, 1185 Thompson Bailey Road, St. Augustine FL  32084 deano at aquaculturestore_com

#1 Daphnia magna Starter Culture             $10 Bruce Scott

Fortified 60 organism culture (Double the standard $10.00 Starter

Culture)

Shipped 2-3 USPS included in USA

All proceeds minus shipping and handling ($4.95 set fee) Go to NFC

Minimum Bid $8.95

From: Brian Perkins btpmsi at yahoo_com  shipping paid by buyer

6 approx 50 cent size Black banded sunfish. 20$ minimum bid plus postage

From: Bruce Scott BR0630 at aol_com shipping paid by buyer

Box 1

3 gravid female dwarf crayfish (if the timing is right)C.shufeldtii

3 golden topminnows F. chrysotus

3 tadpole madtoms N.gyrinus

Box 2                                                   $11.50 Chris Perry

3 gravid female dwarf crayfish (if the timing is right)

3 tadpole madtoms

3 pygmy sunfish E. zonatum

From Bill Duzen Theduuz at aol_com buyer pays actual shipping cost $25 JW

2 pairs of Rainbow darters
2 pairs of Fantail Darters
4 Brook Sticklebacks
Starting bid $20.00

From: Charles Anderton  dakota6 at mindspring_com    $15 JW

8 Southern Redbelly Dace

$15.00 starting bid and all proceeds to the NFC

I will pay shipping also...

70/30 Split Items:

From: Sean Monson PO Box 142 Logan, UT. 84323 gecko_sean at yahoo_com

#1)-THIS IS 1 POUND OF EXCELENT UTAH BRINE SHRIMP      $45 Paul Crist killieguy at aol_com

EGGS THAT I AQUIRED FROM A COMERCIAL BRINE SHRIMPER

THAT I KNOW, WHO QUIT THE BUISNESS. THEY HAVE BEEN IN

COLD STORAGE. THE CANS WERE RUSTY ON THE OUTSIDE SO I

HAVE OPENED THE CANS AND TEST HATCHED THE EGGS WHICH

ARE EXCELENT! I HAVE RESEALED THEM UP IN VACCUM PACKED

AIRTITE GLASS JARS. Winner pays only 5.75 S&H (more if

Outside of the USA).

  Starting bid price $44.00

 From: Sean Monson PO Box 142 Logan, UT. 84323 gecko_sean at yahoo_com

#2)- THIS IS 2 POUNDS OF EXCELENT UTAH BRINE SHRIMP

EGGS THAT I AQUIRED FROM A COMERCIAL BRINE SHRIMPER

THAT I KNOW, WHO QUIT THE BUISNESS. THEY HAVE BEEN IN

COLD STORAGE. THE CANS WERE RUSTY ON THE OUTSIDE SO I

HAVE OPENED THE CANS AND TEST HATCHED THE EGGS WHICH

ARE EXCELENT! I HAVE RESEALED THEM UP IN VACCUM PACKED

AIRTITE GLASS JARS. Winner pays only 7.75 S&H (more if

Outside of the USA).

  Starting bid price $84.00

 From: Sean Monson PO Box 142 Logan, UT. 84323 gecko_sean at yahoo_com

#3)- THIS IS 3 POUNDS OF EXCELENT UTAH BRINE SHRIMP

EGGS THAT I AQUIRED FROM A COMERCIAL BRINE SHRIMPER

THAT I KNOW, WHO QUIT THE BUISNESS. THEY HAVE BEEN IN

COLD STORAGE. THE CANS WERE RUSTY ON THE OUTSIDE SO I

HAVE OPENED THE CANS AND TEST HATCHED THE EGGS WHICH

ARE EXCELENT! I HAVE RESEALED THEM UP IN VACCUM PACKED

AIRTITE GLASS JARS. Winner pays only 9.75 S&H (more if

Outside of the USA).

  Starting bid price $119.00

 From: Chris Perry fishystuff00 at hotmail_com

 micro worms for auction, 3 cultures starting at $3 each.... Shipping is extra