From: "Blue Terror" <blueterror at home_com>
To: <president at nativefish_org>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:29:05 -0400
Subject: brown bullhead

ive noticed the brown bullhead disapearing from waters that also have channel cats, matter of fact ive have'nt
seen one in about 4 years, which were quite common. alot of the brown bullheads i was catching had weird
growths on them , maybe cancer. also i was thinking bout maybe setting up a native tank?