Re: NFC: Walmart surprise

I wondered about that but he wasnt in their tank
Friday, showed up over the weekend.

I had a nice visit with the DEC folks of the area,
they wernt too upset, will have their endangered
species guy call me or email, I think I know him, not
sure, we had a nice visit talking about zebra mussels
and lake sturgeon as a possible predator for the young
ones. They said they had no problem in my getting a
permit for a breeding group after the talk so all in
all its been a postive thing. Meanwhile the subject is
munching frozen blood worms and adult brine and
looking much happier.
jake