Re: NFC: Auction Question

"James R. Madej" wrote:

> Do you have a phone number or address for seagrist farms ? I have been
> trying to find them through the phone company and the web for some time.
> James R. Madej

I was in a pet shop in Tifton Georgia, two weeks ago and he had a tank full
of 2" long Sturgeon. I am not sure of the exact species and I don't know
where he got them nor the price. But, if someone is real interested they
could call information and ask for the Tifton Pet Center, in Tifton Georgia.
The guy may be willing to mail order some, although I don't know for sure. I
have the phone number at home, so if information doesn't have it let me know
and I'll look it up.

Ty

Follow-Ups: References: