Re: NFC: Auction Question

Yep, its in Mn I think, I found it on a search for
Lake Sturgeon. I didnt bookmark it. Try a search
through yahoo on Lake Sturgeon.

A aquarium distributor in Fla, Segrest, sells the
sterlet, from the Baltic area, they get to about 4.5'
and arenot restricted in the US. They list them around
$5 I think. They are CITES II but in trade.
jake