NFC: NFC Sunday Nite Chat..

Hey all.... There hasnt been a Sunday Nite Chat in quite a while and I would
like to invite everyone to join in and lets talk FISH !!!  Its getting time
to get out and do some collecting if you havent already. There are several
people that have and I would like to talk to some of you.
Hope to see everyone there Sunday at 9 p.m. CST

Charles Anderton
Round Rock, Texas
"Nobody cares in what direction you want the wagon to
go if you won't get out of it and help push." --Jonah Goldberg