NFC: Re: cutting up worms

Those small hand-held dicers, the kind with the 6-8 small pizza cutter
shaped wheels, work great too. Slices a few worms up nicely on an old
garage sale cutting board.

Port Jefferson
Long Island, NY

 <*)))><\ ~~~~~~
AKA #07726
Member Long Island Killifish Assocation (LIKA)

LONG ISLAND AQUARIUM SOCIETY
In from out of town? 45 min. east of NYC. Come join us! Guest speakers,
Bowl show,fish auction,raffles and more! Meetings 3rd Friday each month
@ 8:00 pm @ Holtsville Zoo and Ecology Center,
Buckly Rd. Holtsville L.I. NY
Contact raysuy at webtv_net
http:www.webnow.com/lias

-- BEGIN included message

You mean to tell me you've never thrown fistfulls of worms in the blender?

Of course you probably want to get a small el-cheapo blender for this
purpose but when you're done you can recycle the cube trays that frozen fish
food comes in by freezing frappe'd earthworm.

Chris Hedemark - Hillsborough, NC
http://yonderway.com