Re: NFC: Fw: [LIVEBEARERS] Black Banded Sunfish

James,
I read the blackbanded sunny post but not the ramshorn snail post to which you referred.  What is your problem with ramshorns?  I am somewhat an expert on their biology.

Also, if you are lucky enough to encounter excesses of blackbandeds, I am also a sunfish guy and have been wanting some of these for years.

Thom DeWitt