Re: NFC: Re: Donated Killies

Wright,

If n I can start getting some life histories out of you I could be strong
armed into letting a group loose your way...:) So far the BP in its 18
months or so of exsistance have provided all of 1 life history ...!

I hold fish hostage for data :)

Robert Rice NFC  President
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org