NFC: [Fwd: BOUNCE nfc at actwin_com: Non-member submission from ["Wes" <wes at coslink_net>]]

Wes,
I've forwarded your message onto the NFC's main list.  If you want to
receive replies on list, send mail to Majordomo at actwin_com with the
command "subscribe nfc" in the body.

Please remember to CC Wes on any replies sent out. :)

Josh.