-kris

    From: Wright Huntley Reply-To: nfc at actwin_com To: nfc at actwin_com
Re: NFC: hummers spotted (OT) Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:55:44 -0800

jake levi wrote: > > Scott > > its an excellent supplement for them.

They overwinter here, too, if people feed them. When they move away or stop
feeding, the migratory pattern has been lost and they starve to death.
Feeding them is not wise (or at least kind), IMHO, under those
circumstances. YMMV.

Wright

--
Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679 wright at killi dot net

http://www.atchison.com/Killifish/BAKA-WCW-10.html

For all you ever wanted to know about West Coast Weekend X The great
killifish show and convention, combined with West Coast Live