Rainbow Shiners (was NFC: Rainbow Dace)

Correction: Rainbow Shiners.

Ty

I have several Rainbow Dace, 1 male and several females and noticed that a
couple of the females have "plumped" up. Being that the others have not I
am assuming that these two are becoming gravid. What should/can I do to
facilitate breeding? I have never bred these fish before. They are in a 20L
with some Flag Fish and the temp is around 66F. It is a fine gravel bottom
with some rocks and a single piece of upright driftwood. To add to that I
am leaving on vacation Saturday and will not be able to supervise them. The
person that will be feeding them while I am gone is not a fish person, so
tasks must be kept simple.

 Any help is appreciated.

Ty