Re: NFC: Florida Collecting

I am looking to do a collecting trip next week, but it will have to be during
the week. We are using the weekends as our travel days and we will only be in
Florida during the week. I'm staying in Interlachen, but will be mobile. I'll
call Robert when I get into town and hopefully we can put something together. I
know that Doug Dame is also interested.

Ty