Re: NFC: Fishes Wanted

It is also bad timing.

Many of us shut down shipping in winter, as Express Mail is too expensive,
and not always all that reliable.

We will not be back in action until April or May.

Wright

--
Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679  wright at killi dot net

       http://www.atchison.com/Killifish/BAKA-WCW-10.html

     For all you ever wanted to know about West Coast Weekend X
The great killifish show and convention, combined with West Coast Live