Re: NFC: what is up with the mailing list?

Chris Hedemark wrote:

> I just got a pile of old posts resent to me.  Did anyone else get this?  I
> only got it from this list.
>
> Chris Hedemark - Hillsborough, NC
> http://yonderway.com

As they used to say on AOL in newsgroups:

Me too.

Wright

PS I also got some other stuff running back as far as late Nov. from other
sources.
--
Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679  wright at killi dot net

       http://www.atchison.com/Killifish/BAKA-WCW-10.html

     For all you ever wanted to know about West Coast Weekend X
The great killifish show and convention, combined with West Coast Live