Re: NFC: AAT update

Sajjad,

I wouldn't be too concerned.  Probably the biggest issue is just appearance,
unless the tank is hanging WAY over the edge.

I remember reading over and over in aquarium 'how-to' books that it is
absolutely essential for a tank to be totally supported - corners, sides and
all - by whatever it sits on.

Then I visited a tropical fish wholesaler and saw that NONE of his tanks
were so situated!  Every one had ends and/or sides extending past the base
on which they sat (double rows of 4X4's, in this case).

After seeing that, I changed my ways, and have used a similar set-up many
times.  I have never had any problem, and I have used a lot of different
tank sizes and shapes.

The main thing is just that the tank is sufficiently supported; it must be
level and solidly centered on whatever the base may be.

So unless the ATT tank is hanging over the edge more than, say, one and a
half inches, you should be fine.

Regards,

Scott