Re: NFC: Fishy Observations

On 6 Mar 2001, at 14:33, Al G Eaton wrote:

> I know a dandy little creek near me Martin that has
> silverjaw minnows and SRBD   would you like some????
> If so how many?

I would love to have 6-8 SRBD.  That fish is protected in MS, where
we have two disjunct populations.  They are available (but rare) and
legal in the extreme NE corner of the state (TN River drainage) but I
have yet to make it there.

I want to try my luck a couple of more times on the Ericymba -
next time with a seine.

What can I get for you?  Those stigmaeum are awfully nice... or
more flagfins, maybe?  How are the ones you took home?

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS
Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk,
my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if
I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem
quite so funny.

Follow-Ups: References: