NFC: Fw: Opportunities Guiding

Hello,

My name is Mark Winslow Robinson and a recent University of Montana Graduate.  I am looking for any opportunities in the field I love and have a passion for in the United States or abroad.  If any of you could see that this resume gets in the hands of some one who needs hard worker, It would be greatly appreciative.  All of my contacts are in Alaska and I am looking for a new adventure.  Best Wishes and thank you for any help.

Sincerely,
Mark

Missoula, MT.   madblackfly at yahoo_com          <><
-----
Fly Fishing Guide/ White water guide Resume #7847569

OBJECTIVE To work hard but...play harder yet stick true to my convictions of doing what I love College Grad--> Univ. of Montana

TARGET JOB Desired Job Type: Employee
Desired Status: Full-Time
Salary: 2,000.00 USD Per Month
Site Location: On-Site
Description of my perfect job:
Guiding Trips in Foreign Countries
Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
Date of Availability: Negotiable

TARGET COMPANY Company Size: No Preference
Category: Sports and Recreation
Description of my ideal company:
Management who offers a quality product or service and believes strongly in business ethics

TARGET LOCATIONS Relocate: Yes
Argentina Australia-VIC-Melbourne Australia
Belize Chile Costa Rica
Fiji New Zealand Panama
Virgin Islands (British)

WORK STATUS Argentina I require sponsorship to work in this country.
Australia I require sponsorship to work in this country.
Belize I require sponsorship to work in this country.
Chile I require sponsorship to work in this country.
Costa Rica I require sponsorship to work in this country.
Fiji I require sponsorship to work in this country.
New Zealand I require sponsorship to work in this country.
Panama I require sponsorship to work in this country.
Virgin Islands (British) I require sponsorship to work in this country.

EXPERIENCE 5/1996 - 9/2000 Dave Duncan & Sons Ellensburg,Washington
Guide
-Guided Fly-Fishing Trips in Alaska for salmon and rainbow trout
-Guided Striped Bass on Merrimack River in Massachusetts
-worked 14 hour days on the tundraof the Kannecktok River
in Kuskoquim Bay Alaska
-Knowledge of Costa Rica, Panama and Nicaragua, speak Spanish

EDUCATION 12/1999 University of Montana US-Montana-Missoula
Bachelor's Degree
I received a degree in Information Systems and Marketing

SKILLS Skill Name Skill Level Last Used Experience
Spanish Intermediate Currently used 2 years
Macromedia Flash 4.0 Intermediate Currently used 2 years
All Microsoft Applications Intermediate Currently used 2 years
Ski Instruction Level 1 Intermediate Currently used 3 years
Adobe Premeir, After Effects and Photoshop Intermediate Currently used 3 years

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I work hard and love the outdoors, I am 23 with the experience of a 30 yr old and want more new experiences.
Take a Chance, I do