Re: NFC: permission to republish NFC articles

'Good on ya' Chris , as my friends in Oz say.

I ran into this just the other day on of all things
Sturgeon links which are usually state or govt
agencies, with the occasional school project thrown
in.

The more places the articles are found,the better,
linking is the quick and easy way, and valid, but
there is an unsettling number of expired or nonworking
links on the net.

For anyone who is willing to post and maintain a group
of articles my feel is may your tribe increase.
jake