Re: NFC: permission to republish NFC articles

Speaking of links disappearing, the NFC articles index looks rather small.
Just for a test I did a search for "Ditch" to try to find "Eulogy To A
Ditch".  My search came up blank.  It's not there (on the index).  For all
intents and purposes, anyone going to the NFC site will no longer find that
article.  Has there been a purge of articles on the web site?  I think
Robert had written a whole mess of articles that aren't there anymore.