Re: NFC: permission to republish NFC articles

Scott Olson wrote:

> Chris,
>
> Just a suggestion, why not just post the NFC link on your site?  That way,
> your site users could browse the photo gallery as well as the articles (some
> may even join!).  Easier for you, and maybe a benefit to the NFC?

Not that it's that big a deal, but some of us have granted license to NFC to
use our stuff only on the site, but not for further dissemination. Linking
seems like the logical way to handle that without getting a release from
every author.

Just my $0.02,

Wright

--

              Politicians and diapers have one thing in common.
                 They should both be changed regularly

                     http://free-market.net/news/