Re: NFC: permission to republish NFC articles

Chris,

Just a suggestion, why not just post the NFC link on your site?  That way,
your site users could browse the photo gallery as well as the articles (some
may even join!).  Easier for you, and maybe a benefit to the NFC?

Just a thought.

Love your site.  I'll have to spend some time there later tonight.

Regards,

Scott