Re: NFC: Re: Off Topic (Slightly): Florida Crypts

Cryptocryne wendtii is a common crypt (I have the bronze and the red kind
flourishing in my tanks; it's hardy and beautiful). I am sure that lots of
us have that plant. Check out http://www.tropica.com/

Never heard of it being referred to as "florida crypt". Must be the
"creeping common name" syndrome again (eg: J. floridae becoming "FFF")

Sajjad