NFC: Fw: Doings and research Report for the end of February 2001

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Paul Sachs" <deano at aquaculturestore_com>

For the period of one week, ending on March 2, 2001, I will hold a
special for all the people on the email list:  200 mls Fresh Water
Rotifer Culture for $13.95
or a 200 mls FW Rotifer Culture and a 200 ml FW Algae for $18.95.
Booth are  Postage paid.  Just click here -
mailto:rotifer_deal_at_aquaculturestore.com?subject=yo_I_want_that!
and I will send you a PayPal request, or wait for payment as you
indicate in the email (so say PayPal or check :)  - checks must clear
before shipment.  Thanks!

Recent Additions:

Our Products page is being updated...
http://www.aquaculturestore.com/products/index.html

Brine Shrimp Feed and other Topics :) Conversation using ICQ
http://aquaculturestore.com/bbs/messages/112.html

Fat Heads, fiddler crabs, Ceriodaphnia, and more :)
http://aquaculturestore.com/bbs/messages/111.html

xmas in february:
http://aquaculturestore.com/bbs/messages/113.html

FW rotifer discussion - melanotaenia boesemani and recent mediahouse
picture postings ;)
http://www.aquaculturestore.com/bbs/messages/121.html

Happy Mardi Gras!

Paul

PS - I've got some good stuff to put up on inside - small scale
culturing, at present the pictures are being gathered into mediahouse
at SSA
that's:
www.aquaculturestore.com/mediahouse (a directory of pics and files)
Sachs Systems Aquaculture
1185 Thompson Bailey Road
St. Augustine FL  32084

PHONE:  (904) 824 - 6308
ICQ  :  4216428
EMAIL:  Mailto:Deano at AquacultureStore_com
web  :  http://www.AquacultureStore.com