Re: NFC: Re: Garter Snakes

That's what kinda' sucked about the thing.  It was such a docile snake...I
doubt one would ever bite a person unless you wanted it too.  Books say they
usually don't grow more than 20 inches, this one was over 24 inches and it's
head was still so small it'd be lucky to get a good hold of even a finger.

I had heard that their saliva was poisonous and that they just chewed their
victims to break the skin or something...BULL CRAP!  I pulled his mouth back
and he had fangs like a rattler.  As tame and beautiful as he was I sure
wasn't about to let go of the grip I had behind his head.

So the saying is "Yellow and Red, your a dead Fred" right?  Or "If head is
blackened, this snakes your friend?"
Just kidding...I've got it down now :)

Larry

Follow-Ups: References: