Re: NFC: Re: Garter Snakes

I was invited to a grade school this year that had a collection of local
stuff the kids had caught and their pride and joy was an 8 inch coral
snake mistaken as a king...I released said beast in the national forest
and muttered to myself...

Robert Rice NFC  President
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org