Subject: Re: banded killifish
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 14:34:08 -0800
From: Wright Huntley <huntley1 at home_com>
To: killietalk at aka_org

Julie Turgeon wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new to the list, and a total amateur at maintaining and breeding killifish. I would like to know if anyone can provide a guide or specific advice for the maintenance of the native banded killifish (Fundulus diaphanus). Also, if someone is/has been breeding them, I would like to have tips on how to do that. Finally, if someone is currently maintaining banded killifish in aquaria, I would love to have one or two specimens.

If you don't get what you need from this list, the Native Fishes Conservancy
has a lot of articles and information on native killies, as does the North
American Native Fishes Assn. The latter can be accessed from the NANFA link
at www.aka.org.

NFC has a page at http://www.nativefish.org/ and a specific article at
http://www.nativefish.org/Articles/F_diaphanus.htm . Just glancing at it, it
looked to be exactly what you are after.

Wright

--

              Politicians and diapers have one thing in common.
                 They should both be changed regularly

                     http://free-market.net/news/